Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

The diamond ring...

                      The diamond ring...

It was a fine day in LA, You know just people swimming, Posting pictures of themselves hashtag dream life. Then it turned into a horrible day for Kim K so she was swiping through instagram and she saw that Beyonce had a (BIGGER better) diamond ring than she did, And she did not like that. So she called Kanye and was like yooooo you need to buy me a BIGGER better diamond ring than Beyonce with her 500 carrot ring be like mmmmmmm im better than all of yall and Kanye be like ohh no no no no. She better watch out I am gonna by my wifey a 501 carrot ring and Kim was like mmmmm that’s what im talking about baby...

In Room 1 we were looking at punctuation and we
had to do a story with some punctuation in it
here's mine make sure to leave a comment to
help me improve my work:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.