Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Frozen 2 predction!

In this book I thnk that Elsa will run away into the unknown, The forest of shadows and then Anna has to save her with the help of Olaf, Sphen and Christof. But Anna will keep on getting fustrated with Olaf, Sphen and Christof and says just go back to Arendelle so then Olaf, Sphen and Christof and then Anna wonders off and gets lost and then days go by and Olaf,  Sphen and Christof get worried and then end up trying to find her but Elsa finds her first and gets worried because Anna is lying down freezing cold and then Olaf, Sphen and Christof having to save her and Elsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.