Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

My Paper Mache Volcano!!!


Today room 1 erupted our volcanoes we made. 

W.A.L.T see the reaction between baking soda and vinegar. We have been making our paper mache volcanoes for the past 2 weeks the process was quite fun and it would be cool to do something like that again. The vinegar was the acid and the baking soda was the base and together they created a gas, and that gas was carbon dioxide. Unfortunatley my one didnt come out because i needed to add more baking soda but atleast i know that for next time. I really liked the look of mine. have you made something that was paper mache? Make sure to comment to help improve my work:)))))

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katerina my name is Samara and I am from Rawhiti school. You did a awesome job with the science project! Next time could you please tell me more about how you made the volcanoes. Great explanation!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.