Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

PMI

 

This is a blog post about what the senior school did today in the morning break. W.A.L.T try a new tool, it was very fun making my avatar on pixton comics. A postitve about learning a new tool is it was quite fun and you get to explore different things and minus is that the wifi wasnt the best so the google meet where we learnt how to use new tools was lagging and what was intesting abouit it is that you can do anything with it! I hope you like my avatar and make sure to comment ot help improve my work:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.