Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Sailing at Lake Rua!

 Yesterday the Room 1 students went to Lake Rua to learn how to sail. First we went to school and took the roll like you normally would, then we lined up and hopped on the bus. the drive was about 25 minutes. When we got there we started to build the boats, after we built the boats we had morning tea. When you had finished morning tea you had to go and get changed. After we got changed we leanrt how to move one side to the other while sailing. Then we put our lifejackets on and started to sail. Overall it was such a geat day, everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves. My favourite part was capsizing, it was super fun!



That's a photo of Kade and I sailing together towards the end of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.