Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Mash Kids, Tought run!

 Today some of the year 7/8 students went to South New Brighton Park to do a tough run. We hopped on the bus around 10 past 9 and began our bus ride. Once we got there we got changed into our comstumes while we were being registrated. Then we sat in our wave which was our section, We waited and patiently and nervously for our turn to start the course. While we were waiting we were dancing to the YMCA and singing some songs! Finally it was our turn to go, it was so exciting and everyone was feeding off of eachothers energy. The highlight of my day was diving into the soapy slip and slide towards the end. My minus was probably getting changed in the tent because it was jam packed. Something that was interesting was that theymade some of the obstacles easier then it was last year. Overall I'm glad i decided to do the tough run again, It was a geat opportunity!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.