Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

How to make your bed!

How to make your bed!

Lazy people who don't make their beds 'could be living healthier ...


What you need
  • A bed
  • A Duvet
  • Pillows


  1. First you need to take your pillows and your duvet off of your bed and put them on the ground.
  2. Next you grab your duvet and place it nicely on your bed and then tuck it into your bed.
  3. Now grab your pillows and place them on top of your duvet at the head end of your bed.
  4. Lastly you can add a blankie or teddies if you want to.
and thats you you make your bed. In Room 1 we have been learning how to write instructions
and here's mine. Hope you enjoy and make sure to leave a comment to help improve my work. :)))

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Kata, well done on completing your task.

    I love how you have added the list of materials needed and a title. You have also used time connectives and some imperative verbs. Ka pai.

    When I follow your instructions I get a bit stuck as I am unsure if I am supposed to tuck in my sheets or if I am supposed to put a duvet on top of my blanket. Could you help me out?

    P.S. you writing has gone off the page. You will need to make sure you go control, shift v when you paste your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok thank you miss Holland!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.