Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

A Prom Disaster

It all started with girls running with their makeup, prom dresses and their shoes to Tiffany's house. Tiffany is the leader of the pack, kind of like Regina George to your mean girls. But except she is the Tiffany to your Triple T. Tyler and Tayla are the other two, they basically just follow Tiffany around and make sure no one gets on her way.

The girls all got ready, they all helped each other out by curling each other's hair or by doing each other's makeup. They were so excited because they heard that senior prom was supposed to be one of the best nights of their lives! Around 4:30pm the girls had finished getting ready which was perfect because they were getting picked up at 4:45pm by their dates Jayden, Thomas and Olly. When the boys had got to Tiffany´s house in the limozeen they took photos and put the corsages and boutonnieres on and then they left Tiffany's house.


 The ride to the Chick fil-A which is a takeout place was about 15 minutes which means they had half an hour to eat dinner because it takes 15 minutes to get to their school and prom starts at 6:00pm. After their delicious meal the couples headed off to prom and as soon as Tiffany was about to hop out of the limozeen her dress got caught, it was a nightmare becoming reality. She was panicking so much and everyone was getting frustrated because she was yelling at everyone saying 
¨Do something!¨ Tiffany's date was getting so annoyed at her so he just said ¨I´ll fix it¨ but then Tiffany had a massive sulk because he was about to rip her dress. 

Tyler always carries nail products around with her like for example nail clippers and nail filer. While Tiffany was still yelling at her friends Tyler grabbed her Nail clippers and said ¨Here let me handle it ¨ But then of course when Tiffany figured out what she was about to do she went ballistic. She started to scream at Tyler and say ¨Are you out of your mind, nail clippers! Are you kidding me!¨ 
Tyler´s super sensitive and of course by Tiffany yelling at her she started to cry,  She was boiling her eyes out. She was crying more than a kid crying because they broke their arm, it was that bad. Tayla started to calm her down while the others were coming up with a solution. 



Then it clicked about ten minutes later  Tayla had come up with an idea. She grabbed a bobby pin out of Tiffany's hair and jabbed it into the car door where the dress was. Then she managed to wiggle the bobby pin and while that was happening Tiffany was pulling her dress out gently and then it finally popped out. Tiffany praised her like a God, she was so grateful. Then they limousine left and they headed on into prom. The happy couples danced the night away and then afterwards the couples left to go home and have a movie night while eating lots of junk food. 

The end!



W.A.L.T: write an engaging narrative.
This narrative is still a work in progress, I still need to add many things and make lots of changes. My cover was made by Jennah. B (my friend) with the assistance of me. I hope you liked my story and make sure to leave a comment to help improve my work. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.