Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Snippet of my narrative!


Then it clicked about ten minutes later  Tayla had come up with an idea. She grabbed a
bobby pin out of Tiffany's hair and jabbed it into the car door where the dress was. Then
she managed to wiggle the bobby pin and while that was happening Tiffany was pulling
her dress out gently and then it finally popped out. Tiffany praised her like a God, she
was so grateful. Then they limousine left and they headed on into prom. The happy couples
danced the night away and...


Here is another snippet of my narrative that I have been working on. I hope you like it and
make sure to leave a comment to help improve my work. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.