Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Being reliable!


Today in R.E I was learning about how to be reliable and I made a blog post about it. I enjoyed making this blog post because searching for the photos was fun. I found it hard coming up with ways I could be more reliable because I think i´m pretty reliable. Next time I think I might try come up wth my own pictures instead of searching from the web., I hope you enjoy and make sure to leave a comment to help improve my work. :))))))) How can you be reliable?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kata! I like your blog post on being reliable! I like how you put pictures to make it more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Liv!
      Thank you, I´m glad you like my blog post!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.