Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

My narrative!

It all started with girls running with their makeup, prom dresses and their shoes to Tiffany's house. Tiffany is the leader of the pack, kind of like Regina George to your mean girls. But except she is the Tiffany to your Triple T. Tyler and Tayla are the other two, they basically just follow Tiffany around and make sure no one gets on her way.


In writing in Room 1 we are learning how to write narrative´s and here is a few sentences of mine. It is still a work in progress, I hope you enjoy this little snipet of writing and make sure to leave a comment to help improve my work. :)))

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kata,
    I love your snippet. I can't wait to read more.
    You will have to give me the story once it is finished.
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jennah,
      Thank you and i´ll make sure to show you my story when it is finished :)
      From Kata.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kata,
    This sounds AMAZING.
    I'm really looking forward to reading more.
    I love the mean girls reference!
    From Chelo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work kata i like how you described Tiffany and how she is the leader keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.