Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

A snippet from my narrative!


The girls all got ready, they all helped each other out by curling each other's hair or by doing each other's makeup. They were so excited because they heard that senior prom was supposed to be one of the best nights of their lives! Around 4:30pm the girls had finished getting ready which was perfect because they were getting picked up at 4:45pm by their dates Jayden, Thomas and Olly.


Here is another snippet from my writing, do you like it and make sure to leave a comment to help improve my work. :)))))

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kata I really think this is a great snippet of your writing it sounds like a very good story and I cant wate to see the full story grat job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bula Kade,
      Thank you I´m glad you like it and I can´t wait to show you my end product!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.